Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Update on Application

For those who have not yet heard, my application is in and my interview is scheduled for mid-January. Meaning I have 6 weeks to learn 2 years worth of Hebrew. No problem, right?

I'm posting my admission essays in their "final form" (essays of this nature are never really "finished"; they're just past their deadline). I'll stagger them a bit to prevent "Genius Overload", which could be caused by reading all three back to back to...other back.

Parts of these essays may seem familiar; I found out on a Monday that the essays were due the following Thursday, so I borrowed liberally from previous blog posts. Don't worry; I gave myself full credit where needed, and if I'm caught, I probably won't press charges.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your essays with your readers. They are revealing, deep, and persuasive. Well Done.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete